We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our 22-person team. Wilary Winn continues to grow rapidly and the firm offers our financial analysts the opportunity to work on engagements that are at the forefront of issues in the financial services industry, including asset liability management, mergers and acquisitions, valuation of illiquid financial instruments, and credit loss estimates.
We are a boutique firm which allows you to benefit immediately from direct in-person training. You will always know how your work fits into the overall engagement because of the opportunity to see your projects from beginning to end. In addition, you will communicate directly with clients regarding the engagement results.
The Financial Analyst will work with our Senior Financial Analysts, Managers and Directors to:
- Perform Asset Liability Management, including quarterly measurement and reporting, capital stress testing, and concentration risk analysis
- Determine the fair value of assets, liabilities, equity and goodwill in financial institution mergers and acquisitions
- Estimate expected lifetime credit losses for loans and investments in full accordance with the current expected credit loss (“CECL”) model
- Estimate the fair value of illiquid financial instruments including mortgage servicing rights
- Research and analyze historical data
- Draft and present reports to our clients
The Financial Analyst will work with best-of-breed technology, including Bloomberg, Intex, S & P Global, ZM Financial Systems, Inc., and our proprietary cash flow engines.
0 – 2 years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics or a related field. An MBA, accounting, or statistical background is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational, research and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and negotiate competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, as well as work collaboratively as part of a team
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance, health savings account, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
To apply, submit résumé to https://wilwinn.bamboohr.com/jobs/ or email@example.com.